Are you ready for steady employment and the ability to advance with a winning team? We are accepting applications for a wide variety of trades. Apply now and then choose from our available jobs for immediate consideration.
We’re always looking for both experienced and new craftspeople to join our team.
- M-F, 40+ hours/week
- 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Vacations, Holiday pay and MORE!
FULL TIME WORK – YEAR-ROUND
Hiring FULL TIME Skilled Craftsman who are experienced with Residential Construction settings and performing work in all facets of the business.
In this role, the Craftsman will work under the supervision of the Job Foreman
Successful candidates will have the ability to:
- Perform a variety of hands-on construction tasks at various projects based on the needs and under the direction of the Job Foreman, including but not limited to: general carpentry; installing, finishing and repairing drywall, roofing and flooring; interior and exterior paint and trim; installing and finishing exterior siding.
- Utilize a range of hand tools and equipment to complete necessary work (e.g., saws, drills, sanders, cement mixers, jack hammers, demo hammers).
- Forecast materials needed for the remainder of the job.
- Communicate any production, quality, or cost issues with the Job Foreman in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality standards are met. Address deviations, errors, and necessary repairs to meet specifications.
- Ensure safety regulations are met. Maintain clean and safe project sites.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Shannon Staley and Sons has advancement opportunities and steady growth.
We set high personal standards for employees and are looking for candidates with the same standards.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced construction professional with excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail to utilize their experience, creativity, and technical skills with a growing company.
All candidates to be considered will need to have reliable transportation and open to conduct work at job sites determined.
Pay rates can be discussed at the time of the interview and will be determined on an individual bases depending on demonstrated skill level.
WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Experienced applicants have a minimum of 3 years of experience of each of these skills:
- Drywall finishing
- Trim (Interior and Exterior)
- Framing is a plus, but not required